- Escape from the crowds on the Anahulu River
- Small-group tour (maximum five) for a personal experience
- Suitable for any level of experience
- Learn about local landscapes and wildlife from your guide
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Haleiwa Beach House Restaurant parking lot. North Shore, Haleiwa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Ages 8 and up can attend
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Sunshine, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "This was a great outing and highly recommend this to anyone wanting to paddle board and see nature." See review