5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hawaii is renowned for having some of the best waves in the world, but you don’t have to know how to surf to enjoy them. On this tour, take to the water on a stand-up paddleboard (SUP) and paddle along the Kailua coast. Lessons are suitable for all abilities and there are paddle-boarding spots to suit all levels from calm waters for beginners to rolling waves for more experienced boarders.
- Magnificent views of Kailua as you paddle along the coast
- No experience necessary: suitable for first-timers
- Personalized small-group lessons with a maximum of 8 people
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Stand up paddle board
Departure & Return
130 Kailua Rd, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please check in 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailua Beach Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kailua Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kailua Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kailua Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kailua Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kailua Stand Up Paddle Boarding Lesson
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesOahuStand Up Paddleboarding - HawaiiStand Up Paddleboarding - MauiStand Up Paddleboarding - KauaiCategory
Waikiki Natatorium War MemorialSandy Beach ParkManoa FallsNu'uanu Pali LookoutKCC Farmers’ MarketSunset BeachHonolulu HarborKo OlinaMt. TantalusHonolulu Museum of ArtAla Moana CenterDiamond HeadLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkHonolulu ChinatownKaau CraterQueen Emma Summer PalaceIolani PalaceTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmManoa ValleyKewalo Basin