- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Allow 15 minutes for pick up arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shirt & Shoes required. Swimsuits, high heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are NOT allowed. Storage lockers are available for $5.00 per bag.
- Bring government issued ID. Ford Island is an active military base and ID is required at all times.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina.