Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Unless otherwise indicated, the meeting place will be in front of the Hawaiian Parasail / Pink Sails boat embarkation point. Call us if you cannot see the sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passenger weight restrictions are applicable to ensure the gondola does not exceed maximum carrying capacity.
- Most travelers can participate
- Total cumulative weight of all passengers cannot exceed 600lbs. Please indicate all passengers names and their respective weights.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Waikiki Gondola Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands