Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset boat tour in Waikiki, Honolulu: Perfect ending to a day in Hawaii
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Ideal for couples, groups of friends or family gatherings
- Cozy, authentic Hawaii experience on board a fishing boat
Departure & Return
Conveniently located about 5-10 minute drive just west of the Waikiki beach hotels. Harbor entrance is on the corner of Ala Moana Blvd & Ward Ave Pier A Slip A2 located on the side row of the harbor near parking and restroom. Look for Pier A
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Honolulu Charter Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands