1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you've already explored Oahu at the ground level, a great way to get a different perspective on the island, in a short time, is by taking a helicopter tour. As you soar over the northeastern coastline in a four-person helicopter, you'll get views that are not possible on land, including of an otherwise hidden waterfall.
- Get a different perspective on Oahu aboard a helicopter
- See landmarks such as Sunset Beach, the Ko‘olau Mountains and Sacred Falls from the air
- Small-group (maximum four): For unobstructed views
- Optional upgrade to land on a mountain ridge for a scenic photo op
Saved to wishlist!
30-Minute Helicopter Tour
Departure & Return
Turtle Bay Resort , Kawela Bay, HI 96731, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FAA regulations require all guests to be weighed at time of check-in. This is done discreetly for your privacy.
- Helicopter holds 4 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, a mask must be worn at all times during flight
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and can not sit by an open door.
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitation on our website
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oʻahu: Valleys and Waterfall Explorer from Turtle Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oʻahu: Valleys and Waterfall Explorer from Turtle Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oʻahu: Valleys and Waterfall Explorer from Turtle Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oʻahu: Valleys and Waterfall Explorer from Turtle Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oʻahu: Valleys and Waterfall Explorer from Turtle Bay
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuHelicopter Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiHelicopter Tours - KauaiCategory
HonoluluLanikai BeachWaikiki BeachWaimea BayHonolulu HarborAla Moana Beach ParkWaimea Valley Byodo-In TempleKawaiaha'o ChurchKCC Farmers’ MarketHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesLanai LookoutLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkMokolii IslandHawaii State CapitolBishop MuseumParadise Cove LuauWet 'n' Wild HawaiiWaimanalo Beach ParkDuke Kahanamoku Beach