- Oahu parasailing adventure: For bird's eye views
- Includes a boat cruise on the bay's crystal-clear water
- Digital photos and GoPro videos of your flight are available for purchase
- Small-group (maximum six people) for a crowd-free experience
Departure & Return
Transfer from Hawaii Kai Shopping Center to parasail launch spot (rides depart every 30 minutes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swim suit is recommended
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- Minimum weight to parasail is 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight is 275 pounds per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY H20 Sports Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I am terrified of heights, but the crew made me feel comfortable enough to try it!" See review