7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you're short on time, this full-day guided tour ensures that you see as much of Oahu as possible. Starting with a convenient hotel pickup, you'll spend your day exploring some of Oahu's most important landmarks, including Diamond Head and the Dole Plantation, and enjoy snorkeling at Turtle Beach on the North Shore.
- Full-day, circle-island tour of Oahu: See more in less time
- See all the most important sights in just one day
- Includes snorkeling off a beach known for its turtles
- Hassle-free pickup from your Honolulu hotel or the airport
Saved to wishlist!
No entry fees to any location on tour
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Please bring cash for lunch.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please enter your hotel in the booking notes and we will call you with your pick up information. Or select one of the four hotels listed and we will contact you with a pick up time.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Circle Island Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour
7 to 8 hours
10 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiCity Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiCity Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiCity Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Waimea Valley Ali'iolani HaleWaikiki AquariumKahana Bay Beach ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHonolulu HaleManoa ValleyIolani PalaceOahu Cruise PortUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkBanzai PipelineQueen Emma Summer PalaceWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialMakapuu Lighthouse National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Hard Rock Cafe HonoluluCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmKCC Farmers’ Market