Departure & Return
The meet location is near to the Barefoot Beach Café. If you google the Barefoot Beach Café you will be able to find us easily. Look for our Surf School Bus™ vehicles and black Mercedes Sprinter van. If you are driving down and need to park your car, bring quarters for the meters.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 3 person minimum to book. All students must be 13 or older and able to swim.
- If any participants have any medical conditions or injuries that we should be aware of please advise the staff ahead of time.
- If any participants cannot swim please advise the staff ahead of time as a private lesson may be recommended.
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time.
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. We will do our best to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors with enough advance notice.
- Complimentary transportation is available from select locations in Waikiki. Exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you by the supplier. If you do not receive these details 24 hours prior to your lesson, please contact Ohana Surf Project.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Surf Project
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff