- Full-day tour of Oahu's iconic landmarks
- Pass by Diamond Head, La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple, and North Shore Surfing Beaches
- Enjoy views from Halona Blowhole Lookout and Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit Byodo-In Temple, which commemorates the first Japanese immigrants to Hawaii
- See pineapples from all over the world at the Dole Plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included for select hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your guide will provide information about the area and its history, as well as random fun facts, as you ride. Pass top attractions including Diamond Head, North Shore Surfing Beaches, and the lush tropical gardens surrounding the La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple.
Make stops along the way at Halona Blowhole Lookout and Nu`uanu Pali Lookout for scenic views, and head to the town of Waimānalo and the Byodo-In Temple.
Continue to Kualoa Ranch and spend some time exploring the Dole Plantation, where you can pick up a Dole soft-serve ice cream (own expense).
After your tour around the island comes to an end, enjoy a ride back your hotel, and get dropped off just in time for a late evening dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate walking involved. Advise guest to wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at Kualoa Ranch
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
- Kualoa Ranch closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Pali Lookout is currently not accessible to the public.
- Most travelers can participate
- Kualoa Tram ride is not included on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend if you don't want the stress of driving to all of these places yourself!" See review