- Easy bike, hike and sail combo tour
- 2-mile guided hike through the rainforest
- Snorkel the cool blue waters and coral reefs of the Pacific Ocean
- Sail along the coastline for breathtaking views of Diamond Head
- Great family activity
- Diverse flora and fauna, including dolphins, turtles and tropical marine life
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, swap the shoes for some snorkel and fins as you head out onto the water, where you’ll casually cruise the Diamond Head coastline on a 38-foot (11.5-meter) sailboat. Keep an eye out for spinner dolphins or turtles as you cruise your way over the reef, eventually stopping to go swimming and snorkeling with the equipment provided onboard.
Finally, to bring the day to a thrilling close, grab a helmet and prepare for a ride through the Pu’u Ohia rainforest. On this paved, 5-mile (8-km), downhill ride, you’ll have the chance to hear native forest birds chirping and flitting through the treetops, while also enjoying panoramic views and lessons on geology and culture.
At the end of the day, after hiking through the rainforest, biking downhill, and snorkeling above the reef, the included transport will take you back to your Waikiki hotel.
Please note: The order of activities are subject to change, based on a seasonal basis.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- All passengers must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) to ride on this tour
- Passenger heights
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands