2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step away from Haleiwa Town for a scenic hike with a guide to lead the way. You’ll follow along the coastline of Oahu’s North Shore, which boasts panoramic views of mountains and ocean. Choose an itinerary that matches your fitness level: appropriate for beginners or intermediate hikers, in the morning or afternoon.
- Morning or afternoon guided hike on the North Shore of Oahu
- Escape bustling Haleiwa and meet your guide at the trailhead
- Select a basic or intermediate hiking tour to suit your comfort level
- Leave route planning up to a guide who knows the terrain
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Dillingham Air Field (HDH) , 69-415 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
This is A trail behind Dillingham airfield
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY North Shore Tour Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
North Shore Tour Guide Hike
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesOahuHiking - HawaiiHiking - MauiHiking - KauaiCategory
Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignUSS Arizona MemorialMakapuu Lighthouse Sunset BeachQueen Emma Summer PalaceHonoluluHonolulu HarborKo OlinaDuke Kahanamoku StatueNu'uanu Pali LookoutAla Moana CenterKaau CraterWet 'n' Wild HawaiiAla Moana Beach ParkBattleship Missouri MemorialHonolulu HaleHonolulu ChinatownAli'iolani HaleDiamond HeadMagic Island