9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Oahu’s North Shore has a culture all its own and feels a world away from the bustle of Honolulu, so let a local guide show you the best of “the real Hawaii.” On this small-group tour aimed at photo enthusiasts, travel to around a dozen of the North Shore's most photogenic locations, from legendary surf spots to tropical farms and ancient mountain ranges. A professional photographer guide offers tips on taking the best photos and is happy to snap and share polished shots of your party.
- Explore the rugged beauty of the North Shore through a photographer’s lens
- Focus on the views while a driver and guide takes you to the most stunning spots
- Return home from Hawaii with a high-quality collection of travel photos and portraits
- End the day with a memorable Hawaiian sunset from Sunset Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Tripod for your camera
Free photo session!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only provide pickup from Waikiki, if you are not staying in Waikiki you can meet us at the Honolulu Zoo parking lot and we can pick you up from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Datesnap Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private North Shore Sunset Photo Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private North Shore Sunset Photo Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private North Shore Sunset Photo Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private North Shore Sunset Photo Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private North Shore Sunset Photo Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifePhotography ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Honolulu Museum of ArtUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkWaikiki BeachTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmHawaii's Plantation VillageHonoluluLyon ArboretumKing Kamehameha StatueKoʻolau RangeKaau CraterOahu Cruise PortHawaii State CapitolLanai LookoutKawaiaha'o ChurchKaneohe BayBanzai PipelineMagic IslandParadise Cove LuauKCC Farmers’ MarketKailua Beach Park