Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Snorkel tour off the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii
- Opportunity to spot reef fish, dolphins, turtles and more
- Learn all about marine life and animals from your guides
- Small-group tour of no more than 10 people
Departure & Return
CHECK-IN 30 MINUTES EARLY This trip leaves from Haleiwa - on the North Shore of Oahu, about a 1-hour drive from Waikiki. Enter Harbor and park in the nearest available public parking stalls. The Ocean Outfitters Hawaii boat, the Rambo II, will be docked at Slip 19 look for the YELLOW boat & sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Outfitters Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands