Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour the ranch by vintage bus to see filming sites for famous Hollywood movies and TV shows
- Snap photos of locations used in Pearl Harbor, 50 First Dates, Lost, Magnum P.I. and Hawaii Five-O
- See the sparkling waters of Kaneohe Bay, featured in several scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean 4
- Learn the history of the ranch and the area from a knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hear commentary from your guide about the impressive list of films that have been shot throughout this landscape, such as 50 First Dates, Tears of the Sun and Pearl Harbor, and TV shows like Lost and Hawaii Five-O. See where a dinosaur chase took place in Jurassic Park and take a picture of Godzilla’s giant footprint.
Then, you’re off to Kaneohe Bay, Mokoli’i Island and the stunning mountains of Ko’olau Range, all of which were formed after the Ko’olau volcano erupted over 2.5 million years ago. The sparkling waters of Kaneohe Bay are also where Johnny Depp sailed aboard Queen Anne’s Revenge in Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Soak up the stunning views as you pass the iconic green backdrop of Ko’olau Range.
At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your original departure point at the ranch.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Storage lockers are available to rent with a $5 deposit for all day use
- Tour is wheelchair accessible upon availability with advance notice. Must call Kualoa Ranch directly prior to booking to confirm availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office
- Photo ID matching the name on the reservation will need to be shown at check in
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask) while visiting indoor areas such as our Visitor Center Gift Shop and Café
- Must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number for contact tracing
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Great tour but call the ranch directly and if you have time do one of their packages." See review
- "We were told to make sure to be here at least 30mins early to check in, well we gave ourselves plenty of time since we had pre-purchased the movie tour." See review
- "The place is far from Waikiki but they provide shuttle to and fro." See review