Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Experience a traditional Hawaiian Luau in a scenic location. The evening begins with a variety of cultural activities ideal for all ages. Learn to play the ukulele, string flower lei, or dance hula, and then sit down for a buffet dinner with a large selection of Hawaiian specialties like Kalua pork and grilled Mahi Mahi. Then settle in for the main event: an award-winning Polynesian fire dance performance. Guests will also receive tickets to Sea Life Park redeemable for up to seven days.
- Traditional Hawaiian and Polynesian performance with a spectacular fire dance
- Buffet dinner with a wide range of Hawaiian specialties like lomi lomi salmon
- Entrance to Sea Life Park and cultural activities like lei making and ukulele
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels and other locations
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKa Moana Luau, 41-202 Kalanianaole Hwy Sea life Park, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1820
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, we currently do not offer transportation. We will resume as soon as we safely are able to. Aloha
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ka Moana Luau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ka Moana Luau?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ka Moana Luau?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ka Moana Luau?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsOahuDining Experiences - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - KauaiDinner and Show - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana CenterKCC Farmers’ MarketWaikiki AquariumManoa FallsNuuanu Valley Rain ForestLyon ArboretumMakapuu Lighthouse Kaneohe BayUSS Arizona MemorialHonolulu HarborManoa ValleyKawaiaha'o ChurchShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignKapiolani Park Byodo-In TempleBanzai PipelineKailua Beach ParkAla Moana Beach ParkWaikele CenterHawaii State Capitol