10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Hawaii's best and most beautiful attractions during this incredible tour that's designed with the photographer in mind. Spend 10 hours navigating breathtaking landscapes, Hawaiian sunrise, navigating the picturesque coast of Oahu and seeking out green sea turtles. This tour allows travelers to stop often and ensures visitors leave having captured the best images of this iconic island.
- Hawaii Photo Tour
- Capture the stunning Oahu sunrise on film
- Spend 10 hours snapping photos around the island
- Stop as often as you’d likeStop when you’d like
- Seek out green turtles and other local wildlife
- Gain insider knowledge from your professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Free Photos From Guide
Free Tripod rental
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us 24 hours prior to your pick up time. We need to confirm your pickup location and time.
- Aloha Tower Market Place Pier 10
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is tropical
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Photography Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Complete Island Tour & Sunrise Photo Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Complete Island Tour & Sunrise Photo Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Complete Island Tour & Sunrise Photo Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I also want to say, this tour is perfect for any age group, I am 36 and my daughter is 16, and our group had people of very different ages and we all had an amazing time." See review
- "The beaches were beautiful during the 'golden hour' before sunrise and provided a wonderful opportunity for excellent photos." See review
- "Will definitely recommend this tour to friends and family who visit in the future." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Complete Island Tour & Sunrise Photo Experience
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiMarkets - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiPhotography Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiFood Tours - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiMarkets - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiPhotography Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiFood Tours - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiMarkets - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiPhotography Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana CenterWaikiki BeachHonolulu HaleAla Moana Beach ParkHonolulu ChinatownOahu Cruise PortSunset BeachDiamond HeadHalona BlowholeValley of the TemplesMokolii IslandKaneohe BayUSS Oklahoma MemorialMagic IslandHonoluluNu'uanu Pali LookoutSandy Beach ParkShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Hawaii State Capitol