Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Then, head to downtown Honolulu to learn about the contemptuous overthrow of the Hawaiian monarchy and see historic buildings, including a royal palace and missionary churches.
Finally, continue to the USS Arizona Memorial and WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. View a short film about the Pearl Harbor attack and ride a ferry to the memorial, which sits atop a sunken battleship. Learn about the conflict that changed world history from a knowledgeable guide.
Conclude your tour with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel at 3:30 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial and swimsuits not are permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, film, visitor's center and park monuments
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY E Noa Tours and the Waikiki Trolley
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor City Tour .