2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
25 Downloadable professionally edited photos & 500 Downloadable original photos (2.5hr session)
35 Downloadable professionally edited photos & 750 Downloadable original photos (3.5hr session)
Free transportation (pickup & drop-off)
Free accessories (flower crowns, bouquets, leis, and bowties)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only provide pickup and drop off from Waikiki. If you are staying outside of Waikiki we can pick you up from the Honolulu Zoo parking lot or you can meet your photographer at the first location of the photo shoot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Datesnap Tours Hawaii
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Couples Photo Session?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Couples Photo Session?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Couples Photo Session?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Couples Photo Session?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Couples Photo Session
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Photography ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHonoluluPhotography Tours - HawaiiHoneymoon - HawaiiPhotography Tours - MauiHoneymoon - MauiPhotography Tours - KauaiHoneymoon - KauaiCategory
Queen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsLanai Lookout Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsWaimea Bay Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsBishop Museum Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsWaikiki Aquarium Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & Tickets