1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the stress of traffic, waiting in line, and parking behind and see Hawaii from the air. Experience Oahu from a birds-eye view; get unparalleled views of the azure waters, lush greenery and cascading falls. See the most beautiful natural landmarks with a complete circle island tour including the extinct volcano of Diamond Head, the coral reefs at Kaneohe Bay, and Pearl Harbor. A wonderful way to get your bearings if you’ve just arrived, or a grand finale to your vacation.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- Spectacular scenic views and photo opportunities
- Enjoy Oahu from the air on a helicopter tour of maximum 6 people
- Option to buy a DVD or photos of your flight
- Fly over Pearl Harbor and see the USS Arizona from above
- Choose from several morning and afternoon departure times
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
The listed price does not include any parking fees.
A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
99 Kaulele Pl, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We took off from KoOlina and it was totally worth it since we were staying right around there." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Complete Island Oahu Helicopter Tour
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifePlantation ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiHelicopter Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignKo OlinaWaikiki BeachAli'iolani HaleLyon ArboretumUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkMokolii IslandHonoluluHawaii's Plantation VillageLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkWaikele CenterMakapuu Lighthouse Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)Banzai PipelineUSS Oklahoma MemorialDuke Kahanamoku StatueValley of the TemplesHaleiwaNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Waimea Bay