- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city tour
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Downtown Honolulu tour, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from specific locations in the Waikiki area from approximately 9:00 to 10:00 AM; please select your hotel in the pickup section. If your hotel is not listed, please enter your hotel/lodging information in the free-form field and contact us for your exact pickup location and time.
What To Expect
Then, head to downtown Honolulu for a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and pass the only royal residence existing in America, the Iolani Palace and historic Kawaiahao Church.
Once your excursion concludes, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Pearl Harbor Arizona, Punchbowl and City Tour.