- Tour guided by a local Aboriginal
- Learn about ancient artefacts, and explore bush tucker and medicines
- Learn about the Karrke, Luritja and Pertame (Southern Aranda) people.
- Go on a journey to see the Aboriginal way of life in this tour
Departure & Return
Located on the south east edges of the Watarrka National Park, approximately 5hr 30mins south west of Alice Springs. We are 2kms adjacent from Kings Creek Station on the Luritja Highway and 34kms from the Kings Canyon Resort. Look out for the Karrke sign and turn off onto a dirt road for 2kms.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karrke Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands