- Small-group tour, so you’ll have excellent access to your guide
- Visit many Nice highlights such as the Old Town, and Castle Hill
- A walking tour gives access to places you couldn’t reach by public transport
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors to Nice
Departure & Return
In front of "Castel Plage", big sign CASTEL, just in front of Hotel Suisse, the first stairs going to the beach (Private Beach and restaurant in summer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please notify your preference for the departure time, specially for groups of more than 6 people. Departure times are flexible and depend on the bookings received. If you would like a different time and day departure, please specify in special requirements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are visiting Nice, this is the best tour you can take." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews