- 4-hour Nice Food Tasting Small-Group Tour
- Get the inside scoop on Nice’s foodie scene from a local guide
- Sample wines, olive oils, and cheeses from the French Riviera region
- Tuck into delicious pasta dishes, freshly baked bread and pastries, and some of the best homemade ice cream in France
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Plage Publique de Castel
Typical flower & food market, the oldest historical market of Nice
The main and emblematic square of Nice Old Town & its cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please inform us about food allergy and intolerance
- Please inform at time of booking what are the products which interests you more to organize your food tasting accordingly
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a fun tour that, while providing really good insight into the local cuisine, it does not take an all day effort." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews