- Full-day tour of Monaco, Eze, and La Turbie from Nice
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and tour the Fragonard perfume factory
- See the Trophy of the Alps and enjoy views over the French Riviera in La Turbie
- Visit Monte Carlo Casino, see the Rock of Monaco, and watch the Changing of the Guard at the Prince's Palace
- Drive along the Formula One Grand Prix track in Monte Carlo
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to nearby La Turbie, where the star attraction is the dramatic ruin of the Trophy of the Alps, a 164-foot (50 meters) tall monument dating back to 6BC.
After crossing the border into Monaco, head straight for Monte Carlo, where you’ll have the rest of the day to take in the highlights. Pose for photos by the landmark Rock of Monaco; watch the Changing of the Guards at the Prince’s Palace; admire architectural wonders such as the Justice Palace and Monte Carlo Cathedral; or visit the Oceanographic Museum (own expense).
Finally, pay a visit to the world-famous Monte Carlo casino, built in 1878 by architect Charles Garnier, and drive around the legendary Grand Prix track, where the annual Formula One Monaco Grand Prix is held.
After a full day taking in the highlights of the French Riviera, return to Nice, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms