9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the beauty of Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud on this full-day tour from Nice. Learn why the seaside town of Saint-Tropez has long attracted international visitors as you enjoy its beaches, art, and sunny climate. Explore the lesser-known but equally charming Port Grimaud, designed in the 1960s by architect François Spoerry.
- Spend a scenic day in Saint-Tropez and Port Grimaud
- Learn about the history and design of these picturesque spots
- See major attractions and discover lesser-known gems
- Convenient transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minibus, full options
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Driver’s meal and toll fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up in Nice hotel private address for free , let us know witch hotel or address in Nice do you stay . if you stay outside Nice we can pick you up at the train station tourism office of Nice
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baby chair: 10 €
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smartour Riviera
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saint-Tropez & Port Grimaud Day Trip with Optional Boat Cruise from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saint-Tropez & Port Grimaud Day Trip with Optional Boat Cruise from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Be prepared for a good part of the trip to be spent driving to/from." See review
- "I also recommend the short boat tour for the extra few bucks in St Tropez, see it from the bay, enjoy!" See review
- "Viator, you need to add another category in terms of "what sort of visit was this:", as none of your options matched my situation." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Saint-Tropez & Port Grimaud Day Trip with Optional Boat Cruise from Nice
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNiceBus Tours - French RivieraShopping Tours - French RivieraPhotography Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - Monte-CarloShopping Tours - Monte-CarloPhotography Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - CannesShopping Tours - CannesPhotography Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)TourrettesMolinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)St. Paul de VenceNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Chateau Saint-Martin & SpaQuai LunelMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildMassena Square (Place Masséna)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Place GaribaldiChateau de CrematHard Rock Cafe NiceNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Villa Kerylos