- A small-group tour makes for a comfortable, personal way to travel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and round-trip minivan transit, included
- See the sights from the water’s edge on a boat tour (additional expense)
- Stroll through the scenic village of Port Grimaud
Departure & Return
Outside of the tourist office, in front of the white marble stairs
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands