6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the French Riviera with this customizable private tour. Your expert guide can help you design an itinerary in Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Saint-Tropez, Provence, or Monaco, among other locations. Discover peaceful vineyards, historic villages, seaside villas, or glamorous Monaco nightlife. This tour can be designed to accommodate children or elderly travelers.
- Design your own itinerary in the south of France
- Choose from a range of destinations including Provence and Monaco
- Comfortable round-trip transport from your hotel
- Family-friendly activity
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- pick up in Nice hotel for free , let us know witch hotel in Nice do you stay .
we pick up costumer from all the hotels and address based in Nice city center you just have to send us your hotel name ,
- pick up outside Nice with an extra charge of 70€ , please send us your hotel name or cruise ship
- Villefranche Sur Mer, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Port Pierre Canto, 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Avenue de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Baby chair: 10 €
- Extra hours: 8 seats Mini Van = 80 € 16 seats Maxi Van = 95 € volvo XC90 = 95€
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smartour Riviera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The “Clos des Roses” Wine Tasting & lunch ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The “Clos des Roses” Wine Tasting & lunch ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The “Clos des Roses” Wine Tasting & lunch ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNiceFood Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraWine Tastings - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraFood Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloWine Tastings - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloFood Tours - CannesBus Tours - CannesWine Tastings - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Chateau de CrematQuai des États-UnisNice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Massena Square (Place Masséna)Villa KerylosSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)St. Paul de VenceQuai LunelHotel NegrescoNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Castellane Villa Ephrussi de RothschildTourrettesPlace GaribaldiHard Rock Cafe NiceVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)