- Experience the best of the French Riviera on a private day trip from Monaco
- Marvel at luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Enjoy time at your leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a gorgeous Provençal village
- Admire views of the Mediterranean along the magnificent Middle Corniche
- Take a guided tour of a perfumery in the village of Eze
- See the grand casinos of Monte Carlo and travel along the road used for the Formula One Grand Prix
- Private tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Gare Maritime, 9 Pl. Wilson, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Port de Cannes - Service Trade, Port de Cannes CCI Côte d'Azur Service Commerce Promenade de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Av. de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
What To Expect
Visit the historic city center of Antibes with your knowledgeable guide, and don't miss a look at the multi-million dollar yachts that bob in the water – they're some of the biggest yachts anywhere. Continue on to nearby Cannes for a drive along the glamorous Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette). This street is lined with trendy shops and restaurants and lots of beautiful people. From there, see the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), where the Cannes International Film Festival is held each year.
Travel on to Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a picturesque Provencal village that has been home to many artists and actors over the years. Take a midday break for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, head up into the hills along the Middle Corniche road, which offers excellent views over the Mediterranean as you climb higher. Stop in the town of Eze, perched on a hill, for even more impressive views and Côte d'Azur charm, before taking a guided tour of Fragonard, the town's famous perfumery. Drive past the town of La Turbie, known as the 'Terrace of Monaco' and home to an ancient Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus in the 1st century BC.
Return to Monaco to see the stately Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), opulent casinos and grand gardens of Monte Carlo before driving on the Formula One Grand Prix circuit that cuts through the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Customized French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Monaco, Nice, or Cannes.