- 8-hour private day trip to St-Tropez from Nice
- Take a scenic drive through the Maure Forest and along the Golden Corniche coastal road
- Discover charming hillside villages such as Ramatuelle and Gassin
- Soak up spectacular views out over the Mediterranean coastline
- Enjoy free time to stroll around seaside St-Tropez at your leisure
- Explore the boutiques, bridges and canals of Port Grimaud with your guide
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Nice
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time and pick up place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands