Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour Provence organic wine tasting tour from Nice
- Explore the scenic vineyards and organic vineries of Bellet Hill in Provence
- Learn more about French wine, ‘terroir’, and wine classifications during a winery tour
- Sample a variety of red, white, and rosé wines during expert-led wine tastings
- Pair organic wines with Provencal specialties such as candied fruits, fruit marmalades, and crystallized violet flowers
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine and food tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointNice, Nice, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from their hotels or private address if they are located in Nice downtown,
or we can meet with them at the tourist office. Please advise during confirmation where would be the pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child due to wine tasting
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Provence Organic Wine Small Group Half Day Tour with Tastings from Nice.
- "It gives you plenty of time to do other things before the 2pm pickup and plenty of time in the evening to have dinner and more fun." See review
- "We would highly recommend this tour, especially if you prefer smaller groups and want to taste wines that are only found in the Bellet appelation." See review