3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The little food stands and markets in the old village of Vieux Nice are famous around the world. You’ve read about them in magazines and cookbooks. Let a professional, English speaking guide introduce you to the best ones. Taste wines, cheeses and delicacies that only the locals know about, and end your tour at the famous Maison Auer candy factory.
- Begin your tour at the beautiful Beau Rivage beach
- See the sights of old Nice on an intimate small group walking tour
- Enjoy local wines and delicacies
- Sample a sweet treat from Maison Auer confiserie
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
109 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
In front of the "Beau Rivage Beach".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 3 people is required to run the tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Riviera Tours & Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Food and History Walking Tour in Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Food and History Walking Tour in Nice?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Food and History Walking Tour in Nice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Food and History Walking Tour in Nice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Food and History Walking Tour in Nice
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNiceFood Tours - French RivieraWalking Tours - French RivieraStreet Food Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraFood Tours - Monte-CarloWalking Tours - Monte-CarloStreet Food Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloFood Tours - CannesWalking Tours - CannesStreet Food Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Massena Square (Place Masséna)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildSt. Paul de VenceHard Rock Cafe NicePlace GaribaldiSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Castellane Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Chateau de CrematMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Quai des États-UnisVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Quai LunelVilla KerylosCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)