3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
After you’ve seen the famous waterfall, discover three tasty Niagara Falls wineries during this half-day wine tasting tour. Sample a range of New York wine varieties, including the piping hot, Hot Pepper wine, in several award-winning wineries and vineyards. Tours include hotel pickup and drop-off and a coupon book to local restaurants and attractions.
- A half-day wine tasting tour in Niagara Falls
- Visit three scenic, pre-selected wineries, with free samples at each location
- Taste multiple varieties of New York wines, from very dry to sweet—or even spicy
- Enjoy door-to-door transportation and complimentary coupons to local businesses
Saved to wishlist!
3 wineries Tasting Included
Complimentary Pick Up And Drop Off From/To Any Niagara Falls Hotel NY
Discount Coupons Worth Total Value of $40 for Restaurants and Attractions
Gratuity 20% Tip for Driver Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pickup and drop-off to any Niagara Falls USA Hotel. If you do not see your hotel listed
during checkout, please type in your preferred pickup location or utilize the Special Requirements
Each winery driving time 20 t0 30 min
field during checkout
- Buffalo Niagara Intl Airport, 4200 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225
- Niagara Falls Intl Airport, 2035 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy 3 winery Approximately 4 hour tour with top of the line certified tour guide. Experience the taste of exclusive and finest wines at Niagara's finest wineries
- Complimentary Pick Up And Drop Off From/To Any Niagara Falls Hotel NY
- Minimum drinking age we require is 21+
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Tour Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara Falls Wine Tasting Tour American Side?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara Falls Wine Tasting Tour American Side?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Niagara Falls Wine Tasting Tour American Side?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara Falls Wine Tasting Tour American Side
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNiagara FallsFood Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkWine Tastings - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkFood Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWine Tastings - Niagara Falls & AroundHalf-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory