- A small-group guided walking tour of the Niagara Falls
- Get up close and personal with the falls from three pedestrian-friendly islands
- Enjoy a personalized travel experience in a group capped at 15 travelers
- Upgrade to top off your tour with Cave of the Winds or Maid of the Mist
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you on Goat Island under the archway. If you’re driving in for the tour, we would recommend parking on Goat Island in Parking Lot #2. From here it is a short walk to the archway. There is a fee for this parking lot of $10 which can be paid in cash or via credit card.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For those who choose to add Cave of the Winds - there are stairs but there is an option to bypass the stairs for those requiring accessibility accommodations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands