- Experience the thrill of ziplining across Niagara Falls
- Feel the force of nature and take in the panoramic views
- Take photos at Falls Landing and the Observation deck
- All necessary equipment and instruction provided
Departure & Return
After online booking, call the reservation office at 1-800-263-7073 to select time and receive waiver link. All ticketed guests with waivers meet at Check-In Kiosk. If a booking time or waivers need to be completed please head to the Ticketing Building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum passenger weight 275lbs.
- Most travelers can participate
- All Guests Must Complete A Waiver
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Adventure Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff