4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake, the birthplace of Ontario's modern wine industry, on this guided, small-group wine-tasting tour. Sample the area's wide variety of world-class wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included (on afternoon departure only).
- Half-day wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Visit a few wineries and taste a large variety of wines including Ontario's famous ice wine
- Small-group tour with maximum of 14 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Morning Tour is 3 - 3.5 hours (9.45am - 1pm)
Afternoon Tour is approximately 3.5 - 4 hours (1.30pm - 5pm)
Wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
Professional and knowledgeable guide
Morning Tour - Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels or Meet at Main Office (NO Niagara Falls Hotels)
Afternoon Tour - Hotel pickup and drop-off from Niagara-on-the-Lake Hotels or Niagara Falls Hotels
Departure & Return
1627 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
1627 Niagara Stone Road, Niagara on the Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: Morning Departure only includes local Niagara on the Lake Departure points
- Participants must be 19 years of age to consume alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please ensure you have breakfast or lunch before the tour as there is no food included along the way
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grape Escape Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Country Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Country Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "at each stop would not cost much but would give the entire experience 5 of 5." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Country Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioUnique Experiences - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioHalf-day Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsUnique Experiences - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsHalf-day Tours - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloUnique Experiences - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory
Louis Tussaud's WaxworksPeller Estates WineryGreat Canadian MidwayRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara FallsReif Estate WineryJackson-Triggs WineryRainbow BridgeClifton HillOutlet Collection at NiagaraWhite Water WalkMovieland Wax Museum of the StarsFloral Clock Kurtz OrchardsNightmares Fear FactoryQueen Victoria ParkRavine Vineyard Estate WineryNiagara Parks Butterfly ConservatoryWhirlpool Aero CarGreg Frewin TheatreSafari Niagara