6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up wherever you are staying! A hotel, B&B, Air B&B, even you or your friend's house!
*Guests need to provide a pick-up location*
Pick-Up is between 10:00 am - 10:30 am for Niagara Falls and 10:30 am - 11:00 am for Niagara-On-The-Lake locations. Times may vary based on other guest pickups and road conditions.
Pick-ups must be in Niagara Falls and/or Niagara-On-The-Lake! CANADA ONLY
**Sample itinerary listed is a sample and may not reflect your actual tour schedule**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Winery Guys Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Niagara-On-The-Lake Guided Wine and Charcuterie Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Niagara-On-The-Lake Guided Wine and Charcuterie Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Niagara-On-The-Lake Guided Wine and Charcuterie Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Niagara-On-The-Lake Guided Wine and Charcuterie Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNiagara Falls & AroundFood Tours - OntarioBus Tours - OntarioChocolate Tours - OntarioWine Tastings - OntarioHalf-day Tours - OntarioFood Tours - Niagara FallsBus Tours - Niagara FallsChocolate Tours - Niagara FallsWine Tastings - Niagara FallsHalf-day Tours - Niagara FallsFood Tours - BuffaloBus Tours - BuffaloChocolate Tours - BuffaloWine Tastings - BuffaloHalf-day Tours - BuffaloCategory
Floral Clock Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsBrock's Monument Tours & TicketsRainbow Bridge Tours & TicketsSafari Niagara Tours & TicketsReif Estate Winery Tours & TicketsGreat Canadian Midway Tours & TicketsJackson-Triggs Winery Tours & TicketsWhite Water Walk Tours & TicketsNiagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & TicketsRipley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & TicketsLouis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & TicketsOutlet Collection at Niagara Tours & TicketsKurtz Orchards Tours & TicketsMovieland Wax Museum of the Stars Tours & TicketsRavine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & TicketsGreg Frewin Theatre Tours & TicketsQueen Victoria Park Tours & TicketsPeller Estates Winery Tours & TicketsClifton Hill Tours & Tickets