- Half-day tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- See the Floral Clock, Whirlpool Rapids, the Old Scow and the Giant Whirlpool
- Marvel at Horseshoe Falls and Goat Island
- Enjoy incredible views of the falls during a Hornblower Boat cruise
- Hear live commentary about the history of Niagara Falls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
5400 Robinson Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario
5875 Falls Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario
What To Expect
Your itinerary includes the greatest hits of Niagara Falls sightseeing. Along the Niagara Parkway, see the Floral Clock, photographed almost as often as the falls. Snap shots of the Old Scow, the Giant Whirlpool, Horseshoe Falls, Goat Island and the Whirlpool Rapids.
Upon arrival at Niagara Falls, step aboard a Hornblower Boat for your cruise that gets you tantalizingly close to the base of the falls.
At Journey Behind the Falls, watch one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crash into the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water cascade over the brink every second, traveling 40 miles per hour (65 kmh).
For a bird’s-eye view of the action, hop into a helicopter that swoops over the falls (tickets can be purchased at a discounted price).
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
Note: The Hornblower Boat Cruise is only available April through November as it is closed during winter months due to ice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are driving, the tour provider can assign you a pickup location where parking is available
- You will have approximately 45-minutes for lunch
- You will have approximately an hour of free time
- Note: The Hornblower Boat Cruise is only available April through November as it is closed during winter months because of ice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zoom Tours Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Canadian Side Sightseeing Tour of Niagara Falls with Cruise & Lunch.