9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Foodies and oenophiles will love this full day outing that takes you to three outstanding Southern California wineries. First, visit Wilson Creek Winery for a tasting and lunch. Then, continue on to Ponte Winery and Monte De Oro Winery—which specializes in reds aged in French-oak barrels—for tastings at each location.
- Full day wineries tour with lunch
- Local driver/guide
- Live commentary during the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
lunch stop at your selected location
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your location
- John Wayne Airport, 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Surf City Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Temecula Valley Vinyards Wine Tasting Tour From Orange County?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Temecula Valley Vinyards Wine Tasting Tour From Orange County?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Temecula Valley Vinyards Wine Tasting Tour From Orange County?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Temecula Valley Vinyards Wine Tasting Tour From Orange County?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Temecula Valley Vinyards Wine Tasting Tour From Orange County
7 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNewport BeachShore Excursions - CaliforniaFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaCategory