1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Private, tailored tour and professional tourist guide
Optional further languages if required
Private transfers - these can be added though.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up at Newcastle Central Station or one of the famous landmarks in the city (e.g. Earl Grey Monument). There will be an additional charge for transport from/to port or airport. This will depend on mode of transport decided by the guest(s).
- Newcastle Airport, Newcastle upon Tyne England
- Port of Tyne International Passenger Terminal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/4/2020 - 1/23/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 10:00 AM12:30 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Northern Secrets Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tailor-made Walking Tour: Discover Newcastle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tailor-made Walking Tour: Discover Newcastle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tailor-made Walking Tour: Discover Newcastle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tailor-made Walking Tour: Discover Newcastle?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tailor-made Walking Tour: Discover Newcastle
1 to 3 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNewcastle-upon-TyneShore Excursions - North East EnglandWalking Tours - North East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - North East EnglandHistorical Tours - North East EnglandShore Excursions - MiddlesbroughWalking Tours - MiddlesbroughPorts of Call Tours - MiddlesbroughHistorical Tours - MiddlesbroughShore Excursions - EdinburghWalking Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghCategory