Explore our promoted experiences
- Three popular NYC attractions: Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street
- Visit Wall Street and 9/11 Memorial on a guided walking tour
- Save time with reserve line access to the Liberty Island ferry
- Exclusive tour that can't be booked anywhere else
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to the nearby 9/11 memorial, the site of the tragic terrorist attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. Stand at the two enormous reflecting pools, the footprints of the two towers, and read the names of the victims that are etched around the pools.
Afterwards, head to the lower tip of Manhattan to catch the ferry to Liberty Island and bypass the ticket lines with reserve line access. On the short cruise, enjoy views of the Manhattan skyline and hear about the history of Lady Liberty from your guide.
On the island, explore with your own audio guide, available in nine different languages, with views of lower Manhattan, Ellis Island, and Staten Island.
Your ticket also includes access to the Liberty Island Museum, where you can learn about the difficulties and triumphs that France and the US overcame to build this universal symbol of liberty and democracy.
At the end of the tour, opt to stay on the island or, once on the ferry, choose to hop off at Ellis Island, the gateway for 12 million immigrants.
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown or Pedestal admission.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening; all persons and property are subject to search
- Please avoid bringing any large items. Smaller items can be checked into lockers at Liberty Island. Large items will have to be left outside at the guest's own risk.
- Please note: At times, the Statue of Liberty will close due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In the instances where the tour operator continues to conduct the tour, but cannot provide access to the Statue of Liberty, no refunds will be provided. Should this occur, you will be given the option to reschedule to another available tour or given tickets that you can use to enter at a different day
- This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Statue of Liberty Ticket, 9/11 Memorial and Wall Street Tour.