Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Outside the 163rd Street subway station stop on the C line subway, right in front of the supermarket. I'll be wearing my Nyc tour guide license. 1016 St Nicholas Ave New York NY 10032
The tour will end at Margaret Corbin Plaza, at the entrance of Fort Tryon Park. From there you can take the A line subway at 190 or 181 (entrance at 184th street)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Streets of New York - NYC walking tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff