- Admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Explore three floors with expansive, unobstructed viewing areas
- Take in great views of some of New York City's most popular sights
- Flexible voucher redemption policy with no date restrictions
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
The view is as dramatic a sight as anyone can get in New York City. Day or night, the three floors of indoor and outdoor decks serve to impress. Take in the scenery from a comfortable seat or use binoculars for unobstructed views through glass panels on the 67th and 69th floors and in the open air observatory on the 70th floor. On all three levels, have a photo taken by a Kodak pro and pick it up on the way out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Top of the Rock utilizes timed-ticketing; your voucher must be exchanged in person for a timed-ticket at the Top of the Rock box office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised to exchange your voucher soon upon arriving in NYC. This is to secure your timed-ticket for your preferred date and time. Please note: popular time periods such as sunset fill up in advance.
- If entrance is not available immediately upon presenting your voucher, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice. Please visit Top of the Rock in advance of your actual desired time to secure your timed-tickets for the date and time of your preference during your NYC trip.
- Last elevator to the Top goes up one hour before closing time, 8pm Eastern Standard Time..
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Top of the Rock - Observation Desk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "If you're an early bird and you're hoping to get pictures without too many people around, I recommend going at opening (8am)." See review
- "Spend some time at the lower levels of Rockefellar Center..You won't be disappointed." See review
- "Do the empire state during the day and this at night - or vice versa as the contrast is excellent." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews