Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the upscale seaside towns of the Hamptons on a day trip from NYC
- Skip the fuss of car hire or public transport: travel by minivan or bus
- Wander Southampton and Sag Harbor; taste wines, and shop at Tanger Outlets
- Hear tales of the area and its celebrity residents that you’d miss alone
Departure & Return
6:30 AM Departure In front of Port Authority Bus Terminal Building on 42nd Street (between 8th & 9th Avenue)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel to the town of Southampton, a charming and trendy little coastal settlement that's home to the rich and famous, including David Letterman, Paris Hilton, and Jerry Seinfeld, among many others. Wander down the streets flanked by cafes and boutiques, and learn about the history of the area.
Your next stop is Sag Harbor, a quaint town with a yacht-filled marina. Walk along the sea and the streets of Sag Harbor, soaking up its historic ambience.
After lunch (own expense), head west towards the Tanger Outlets, where you'll receive mall goodies and get free time to explore the stores and find bargains (own expense) at the brand name stores. Come late afternoon, it's time to depart westward for an evening arrival back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands