- Visit Central Park on a guided bicycle tour
- Small group sizes ensure personal attention
- Learn about the history of the park from your guide
- Helmets and other equipment is included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems and child seats are available on-site for children
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to wear a helmet and hold their head and upper body in an upward positions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll New York
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Inside Central Park Bike Tour.
- "Check in was great, quick and easy, everyone was very nice." See review