Explore our promoted experiences
- See top NYC attractions from great vantage points in the water
- A budget-friendly, affordable sail on New York Harbor
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty without dealing with the crowds on land
- Perfect for families or groups—sailing ship is semi-private
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Shearwater is a classic Newport-style schooner yacht, launched on May 4, 1929, but only recently recognized as a national landmark in 2009.
Choose from one of three afternoon sails, enjoying beautiful views of New York City landmarks like the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Governors Island, plus the New Jersey and New York City/Manhattan skylines.
Celebrate a special occasion and/or get a unique view of New York City from the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan by Sail Shearwater
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by New York City Shearwater Daytime Statue Sail.