Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Chelsea Market and the High Line on this 2-hour tour
- Walk the length of the High Line and learn about its history
- Admire the beautiful art, horticulture, and architecture in Chelsea
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Tour meets 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time, on the NW corner of W 15 St & 9 Ave. OUTSIDE of the Chelsea Market (75 9 Ave.) Look for the white "Antropologie" clothing store's name which wraps around that same corner.
This tour ends in front of the "Shops At Hudson Yards" close to the "Vessel" interactive art sculpture that sits within the Hudson Yards Plaza.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under as children generally tend to tire fast and become restless quickly
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately 1.5 miles)
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or serious medical conditions, walking difficulties or any other physical limitations that might prevent them from enjoying or completing the tour.
- Not recommended for women in advanced stages of pregnancy due to uneven surfaces and distance walking
- Tour operates in all weather conditions unless otherwise indicated by the Tour Provider. In the rare instance that the tour must be cancelled due to extremely unfavorable and/or potentially hazardous weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or a full refund of your tour's purchase price.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 13 and above.
- Tours are currently conducted in the English language ONLY. If you have difficulty understanding the English language, this may not be the best tour for you. Unfortunately, use of a translator's assistance during the tour is not permitted due to the distraction it creates for other paying Guests.
- Minimum Guest numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough Guests to meet tour requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund of the purchase price.
- Restroom breaks are highly recommended prior to tour start. There are no scheduled rest stops once the tour begins.
- Beverages and snacks are permitted during tour, however, any purchase of these items MUST be made PRIOR to the tour's start time.
- Please report to meet-up location 15 MINUTES BEFORE the start of your tour for check-in with the Guide. Be prepared to present your paper or electronic voucher.
- SMILES are REQUIRED; cameras are highly recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY My NY Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience