Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Foodies taste their way around the East Village on a multicultural food tour
- Enjoy a more personal experience during this small-group tour with just 10 guests
- Get a top value with five pizza tastings, dessert, and guided tour included
- NYC pizza tour begins near public transport for ultimate convenience
Departure & Return
Please meet the guide in front of St. Mark's Church-in-the-Bowery 131 East 10th Street (@ 2nd Avenue) New York, NY 10003 Your guide will be waiting for you at the benches in front of the church, holding an orange umbrella.
The tour will end at 1st Avenue and East 11th Street, nearest the 1st Avenue L train subway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours. Although we have several seated food stops, we cover a good deal of ground around the East Village as well. Our pace is moderate, but if you need a slower pace let us know.
- Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted to the vegan or gluten-free diet. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience