- A small-group tour makes for an intimate way to explore the scenery
- Get up close and personal with one of Brooklyn’s highlight parks
- Learn all about the history of Brooklyn and Prospect Park from your guide
- Take a break from the crowds at New York City's most popular sights
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn. Meet under memorial arch across from the park entrance. Take 2 or 3 train to Grand Army Plaza.
What To Expect
Take in Long Meadow, the longest stretch of unbroken lawn in any US park, and the historic 1905 Beaux Arts Boathouse with your small group while learning about the importance of the unique landscape architecture in this park designed by Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux.
Admire the park’s 60-acre lake featuring cast-iron bridges and home to a variety of fish, turtles, frogs, and waterfowl. End your walk at LeFrak Center, known for its skating pavilion with two rinks for ice skating in winter and roller skating in the summertime.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Custom NYC Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.