- Listen to personal accounts of the tragic September 2001 terror attacks
- Visit significant sites such as St. Paul's Chapel and the Fireman's Memorial
- Pay your respects at the National 9/11 Memorial's reflecting pools, the largest man-made waterfalls in North America
- Option to upgrade to include skip-the-line entry to to the One World Observatory
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide in front of St. Paul's Chapel at 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour begins and they will be carrying an orange flag.
Tour will end at One World Observatory. You will enter the observatory on your own after the tour. Tickets are only included if that option is selected.
What To Expect
Browse moving memorials inside the church before heading to the National 9/11 Memorial. See structures such as Brookfield Court, formerly known as the World Financial Center, and listen to personal accounts of the terror attacks from your guide.
See, too, the Fireman’s Memorial and ponder the gravity of 9/11 at the reflecting pools, two colossal waterfalls built on the former site of the Twin Towers. Read the names of some 3,000 victims inscribed on the side of the monument.
Upgrade to One World Observatory Admission
Following your tour of Ground Zero, you’ll head to the One World Observatory to sail past the usually long lines and head straight up to the 100th-floor observation deck in a super-speed elevator. Absorb stunning views of the Big Apple from a 1,250-foot (365-meter) vantage point and if you can conquer your vertigo, walk out on the Sky Portal and gaze downwards through a glass-bottom floor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms